Wednesday, February 26, 2014

January 29th, 2014

[Regarding the Chinese New Year...] We've been seeing more white people these last few weeks, but not much of a change in the number of Asians. If anything, we actually see fewer, because more of them are busy working in the resautraunts, since right now is the time when the most foreigners want Chinese food.

The former investigator that they are working with again, Xxx Xxx Xxxxx (LBQ) is still doing pretty good, but he won't get [baptized] until February at the earliest. Other than Our friend in Hong Kong, we are working with most of the same people, although we have had a few potentials start to pop up. Like I said, currently, a lot of people are really busy because of the new year. It is a lot like the foreigners during Christmas time.

I got your package. How do you make that dry part of the batter for the muffins? I might like to make more later on. Sending the packages to the mission office is fine, it only gets to me a day or 2 later, and President asked us to have all mail sent there, so I will be obedient.

Elder Leung is finally going to get thermals, Elder Blair scared him with tales of pneumonia. I think he might turn into a hypochondriac now, but I guess if it keeps him from freezing to death, it's the lesser of two evils.

I got to go on splits with Elder Cook 2 times this week, because Elder Williams and Elder Leung were helping a member who lives in the Bronx. It was really funny to know that we had been companions a year ago, and here we were serving together again. We got to teach some pretty good lessons.

I'm going to see if I can't find you a birthday present [Mom] (it will probably be made in China.)

Love you all, glad to hear you're warmer than I am, because it has been pretty brutal some of these days,

Your son/sibling in service
Elder Christensen
陳少駒

No comments:

Post a Comment