Sunday, December 21, 2014

September 10, 2014

Congrats though on increasing your BoM reading. Based on your descriptions of home, I'm somewhat glad I get to miss a lot of the drama years while I'm out here.

I actually did move apartments, but since I only moved next door in the same apartment building, it isn't actually much of a big deal. I am living with Elder Wang ShuangZhe (my comp from upstate) and Elder Atkinson (the Elder I replaced when I started with Elder Zander) in the apartment I started in, before I went up.

If you can send muffin mix, that would be good. There are still granola bars in the Zone Leader's apartment from your last package that you sent to me (August 2013), I had one a few weeks ago, it tasted the exact same, so if I want any more I can get them from there. Apparently no one else in the Zone likes Nature Valley. Odd.

To honor 9/11 tomorrow, we are going to the freedom tower today for PDay. I'll see if I can't send you some of the pictures.

I have the new debt card, I was really happy to see that it kept the same pattern on the front, I was expecting a pretty lame card to replace the old one, but it turned out the exact same.




Well, in other news, the new Elder that Elder Wang Shuai is training is really cool.

We don't teach online as much now, because my comp isn't a native speaker, it's a bit hard to make sure we can understand everything they are writing to us. We still teach some late big lessons on the phone though.

Love you,
Your son/sibling in service,
Elder Christensen

陈少驹

No comments:

Post a Comment